Friday, January 18, 2013

Proud Mama

I think aliens tampered with my kids brains last night. Both girls seem different today. Amelia is much surer and faster on her hands and knees and very curious. She tried to climb the stairs, but fell bumping her head on the skirt. Later she trapped her head underneath her jumpy exersaucer, but discovered the toys on the bottom shelf! Lilli was so helpful today and beautifully used her words to explain and ask for things. Perhaps because she now knows I am serious about taking away TV as a consequence of unkind words or lack of cooperation. Or maybe because I've been unable to understand whinese recently! Perhaps it could be because we have been talking about ok things to say and how to ask. Perhaps it's all of this ... Or those aliens ... Or she's just growing up! Either way I was so proud of her today.

Best moments:
After I sat down to lunch I realized I had no fork.
"That's ok Mummy, I can get you one" Lilli declared, and hopped off her chair and brought me a fork from the kitchen.
Lilli and I singing the Tooty Ta song to Jon at supper! Tooty Ta, Tooty Ta, Tooty TA TA!!

No comments: