Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Day 1 of 2010 and Jon is currently coaxing Lilli to take a nap. This is a habit was hope to break this year! The jet lag isn't as tough flying east to west, however we're still a little out of sync and Lilli's having a hard time getting back on track. Last night, which was NYE, Jon and I were in bed at 7.30. Lilli was asleep in my arms at 5.45. Fireworks woke us around 8pm and I vaguely recall Jon rolling over in bed and muttering about how obnoxious it all was! It's New Years Eve love and it isn't even midnight!

Well I have a few goals for 2010. Unfortunately nothing exciting. They are very ordinary, slightly boring goals. Here they are, listed in no particular order:

1. Exercise so I can tackle the mountains in the summer with Lilli on my back
2. Organise the house (including the basement and garage)
3. Help Jon finish the attic and office
4. And most importantly be the best mother I can be!

Perhaps I should also include 'remember to blog frequently' to my list!

No comments: