Lilli is becoming quite discerning about what food she enjoys!! It seems as though she lost her taste for pureed food overnight. Now it's quite a challenge to make sure she eats a balanced diet. Before the green vegetables were disguised in the mush. If she had her way she would eat cheese and blueberries for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Though I am relieved that she has taken to cows milk and finds drinking it from her cup very amusing! So we're down one nursing a day and if the conditions aligned for me, I could have most of the day to myself! We nurse first thing in the morning, after her second nap at 4pm and then again just before bed.
This morning I thought I would give her a little treat of some apple juice (very diluted) with her breakfast. She downed the entire cup of juice and then refused to eat her yogurt, cereal, apple and blueberry blend. This was the first time she's refused breakfast. Luckily for me she consented to eat her breakfast when I added puffed kamut. By the end of breakfast she was dripping. The apple juice had passed straight through her!
Now, what to give her for lunch?
No comments:
Post a Comment